Weddings with Creative DJs
Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event and we strive to do everything in our power to make it as perfect as you’ve imagined. Our goal is to make it an event your guests talk about for years.
How do we do it? Let’s start with some experience. We’ve collectively DJ’d thousands of weddings in SoCal, have performed at nearly every venue in Southern California AND we are on the preferred list at the best venues.
From an intimate ceremony of 40 of your closest friends and family at the Vintage Rose to an all-out, 400 person crazy-go-nuts at the Mission Inn, we’ve been there and we know how to make it a party!
You also need someone behind the scenes making sure things are happening when and where they should be. That shouldn’t be you, that should be one of us. We’re the ones with the mic, we’re the ones who are going get things going. Let us worry about that while you enjoy the day.
From creating timelines to executing them night of, we’re there from the beginning to make sure you don’t need to bother about when the toasts are going to happen or if you’re supposed to be cutting the cake right now. We’ll keep you posted about the flow of events and we’ll keep things to the order you want them.
We’ll also work with all of your other vendors to make sure everyone’s on the same page, executing the night as you had it planned. It’s your day and it only happens once–enjoy yourself. Leave the rest up to us!
What makes us the best
We’ll work with you to make your wedding completely yours; no two weddings are ever the same. However, there are no do-overs in the wedding industry. We have to get it right the first time, because there is no second time. This is the kind of service we give at every event, every time:
- Professional, all digital sound system. Uncle Joe and his crate of CDs aren’t going to be showing up.
- Wireless microphones for toasts/events. Cords make a mess, nobody needs that.
- Complete customization of all events and music using our custom-built, online planning system.
- No charge for equipment set-up and removal.
- Back up. Of everything. If a drive fails, a speaker explodes or a DJ dies, we’ve got a replacement ready to go.
- Experienced DJ/Emcees. Over 75 years of experience collectively
- Familiarity with your venue. We’ve been to just about every venue in SoCal and we’ve been there more than once.
- Over 330,000 songs!! (The largest digital collection in the Western U.S.!) If we don’t have it, we’ll buy it.
- Reception planning assistance, including detailed timelines and song choices, all accessible online 24/7.
- A $1,000,000 liability insurance policy.
- Peace of mind, knowing that we have been around for 30 years, full time
Our DJ Package is $795 for up to 5 hours
for most dates (Fridays and Sundays year-round as well as Saturdays November-March) and $995 on our high-demand Saturdays (from April – October)!
Each additional hour beyond 5 hours is $95. That’s it! Everything for a successful events is included-wireless microphones for toasts and events, LED dance floor lighting (if you’d like) and unlimited consultations are no additional charge.
Ceremonies are no additional charge if they are in the same location (room) as your reception! Otherwise, ceremonies are only an additional $95.
We offer prepay perks and discounts, like complimentary photo booths and uplighting, Ask about them!
We have planning guides to help you, as well as song suggestions for various parts of the reception. It’s all done online from our event planning website and is accessible 24/7.
Remember, everything is under your control–this is your day! You can have as much or as little involvement in the process as you’d like. We are there to help you plan and to make sure your guests have a great time!
Premier Wedding DJs
6 Reasons to hire Creative DJs for your wedding.
- Great References
- A Pro DJ for the Right Price
- Hassle Free & Reliable
- Expert Song Selections
- Seasoned Wedding MC
- Lots of Happy Brides
You have found the right DJ for your wedding.